Marry me, you magical, elf-eared witch!

Heh...I ask myself the same question...and yup, I'd have to totally go with the psycho b*tch Momomi...if for nothing else then at this point I'm used to psychopath antics from the fairer sex.

*Note: Startyde is not jaded*

Besides, I'm pretty sure Mikura doesn't own a pink bikini...
Edited Jun 15 at 9:45 AM
Startyde
The Startyde
Jun 15 at 9:44 AM
Tough choice...I have a few men in my gallery I'd marry...Onizuka...Aburatsubo...Koji...Hmmm...But if I were to pick one...It would have to be Kintaro. He's a great guy ^_^!

Buuuut....Who said I have to marry a man? My top choice would definately be Kris...There's also Sawa...Mishima Reika...Mmmmm...Love the ladies....But can't say no to the men either...Maybe we could all just have a....uh...."relationship" with each other...LOL!
Ms. Poe
Ms. Poe
Jun 15 at 1:57 PM
I would marry my little usako from sailor moon. She is cute, she makes friends easily, and she is funny around the house. Not to mention she wears a short skirt and hooker boots when she thinks trouble is afoot.

If I couldn't marry usagi, I would probably marry sei from magic users club. She reminds me of Page Davis from trading spaces and who doesn't like trading spaces, :).
Dechirant
Dechirant
Jun 24 at 6:57 PM
Well this was a no brainer for me. I would marry Ami Mizuno from Sailor Moon (if I wasn't already married that is). She's so kind and compassionate, and I find intelligence very attractive. I wonder what the kids would look like, though. What would you get when you mix my brown hair and her blue?
OnWingedFeet
Jun 25 at 9:20 AM
Mmm... interesting question, so many possibilities in my gallery. ^^; I think I'd have to go with Shido or Allen. They'd both be good, stable husbands who would probably take care of the house, they've both got good jobs, and they're both quite attractive. Kouga and Inu Yasha, much as I love them, would both make *really* bad husbands.

Zagato, on the other hand... ;-)
Weyrlady
Frozen Moments Cel Gallery
Jun 28 at 10:36 AM
Welcome! Login or Register