the path to enlightenment

[adminpoll]46[/adminpoll]

Thought of a more fun poll. I know the last one didn't run for very long, but not many people seemed that interested in it anyway.

I picked "cute, intelligent, and available". That deserves some serious point-age. Has anyone else noticed that cel collecting has an unusually large percentage of females for something so... how do I say it? Uncool? Usually, girls have better things to do than "watch cartoons" (which many seem to call it). I always thought that was unusual. I mean, I like cel collecting, but I don't expect my non-anime-watching friends (mostly the girls and about half of the guys) to appreciate it.

I'd like to add... that's not bashing our female members -- I'd estimate more than 50% -- in any way. It makes the rest of us vagrants and outcasts slightly more legitimate. More power to you. Especially if you're cute, intelligent, and available. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
Edited May 27 at 5:50 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 27 at 5:48 PM
Cute is good enough! I'd give a lot of zen away ;D
E
May 27 at 8:03 PM
Tee Hee I guess I'd have to be biased about the cookie thing...............but the thought of drinking good looking, availible, anime watching men under the table, while eating lobster and singing Pat Benatar really makes me smile!
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
May 28 at 12:29 PM
I suppose the iron triangle of "attractive, intelligent, available... pick two" applies to the boys as well, but that's not really... *cough*... what I... um... had in mind.

And I make no claims to be any of those three. Maybe I should insert "sniveling". I could qualify for sniveling.

Hey, we should make one of those silly "here's what I actually look like" threads. I know it's a bad time to bring it up in this context, but I can't say I'm not curious. I'll try to remember to find a picture of myself sometime this weekend. I'm just a weasely little Filipino guy.

But that can wait.... I just had enough Elgin sausage (those of you from Texas know the good stuff) at a company barbeque to last me a week. Mmmm. Don't feel like doing much work right now...

Southside Market in Elgin, Texas
http://www.sausage.cc/
Edited May 28 at 4:07 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 28 at 4:05 PM
Can we resurrect this poll in the winter when baking is a little more welcome.

I picked "drinking admin under the table" I haven't been cute or availble in years.

Thanks for sticking that stupid song in my head all day(although I think Bonnie Tyler sang it best) "Turn around...." *Mmmm lobsters*
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
May 28 at 9:00 PM
Welcome! Login or Register