More Sections VS Larger Sections

I'm trying to figure out what to do with some of the sections in my gallery... specifically, the female character and male character Slayers pages. Is it better to break it down by character more, or is it better to have it the way it is (it is at least alphabetical).

So, the vote...

1. less cels in more sections
2. more cels in less sections

Any opinionated souls out there?

^^;

- Karen
xelloss
Anime Cel Incognito
Apr 04 at 1:45 AM
I know when I'm looking through someone's gallery and I encounter a high page count and the max alowable cels per page, I tend to page through faster not really giving each cel my best attention. I think less pages and less cels per page makes for more attentive perusing.

For what it's worth, that may just be me.
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Apr 04 at 5:01 PM
I think you have enough cels of each character in your main female and male character sections to break them apart by individual. I second the comments on the post above mine...when a gallery section starts getting large, people spend less time looking at the cels in them and sometimes don't even make it to the end - I guess it gets overwhelming. I got a lot of comments like that when I had all my Battle Athletes cels in one section, anyway ;)
Gabriel
Gabriel's cels
Apr 04 at 8:30 PM
Well, it could be worse... at least I don't have all my Slayers cels in one page ;-)

- Karen
xelloss
Anime Cel Incognito
Apr 04 at 10:09 PM
[quote]I know when I'm looking through someone's gallery and I encounter a high page count and the max alowable cels per page, I tend to page through faster not really giving each cel my best attention. I think less pages and less cels per page makes for more attentive perusing.

For what it's worth, that may just be me.
[/quote]

Ditto! ^_~

It seems after about page 6, I start breezing through the remaining pages and not paying as much attention to them as I'd like.

Also, as with my collecting habits, a lot of time when I'm looking at some particular series (while I enjoy viewing all the cels) I'm usually interested in viewing particular characters.
Edited Apr 05 at 7:23 PM
Echo
Lunar Reflections
Apr 05 at 7:22 PM
Welcome! Login or Register