Funniest Anime ever

I don't know if anyone has seen this or not, or has read the manga, but I have just seen the funniest, most amusing anime that I have ever seen in my life. I mean, I was laughing so hard from beginning to end that I couldn;t straighten up... Hilarious!! It is called weird enough "BOBOBOBO BOBOBO " That is the title and main character.. If you ever see a cel/sketch of a character with a big blonde afro with sunglasses built like a kick-boxer from hell, let me know... I laughed until I cried.. I don't know if the jokes will translate right into English, but really some good comic relief. I love Japan at times like these.

What is your funniest anime?

E
Edited Mar 17 at 7:29 PM
E
Mar 06 at 5:11 AM
Is that anime you saw an older or newer title? Lets see . . . the funniest anime I've ever seen would be . . . Certain episodes of Tenshi Ni Narumon, most of Ranma 1/2, and Mon Colle Knights definitely made us laugh a lot.
hyaku
Bibble Bibble Cels!
Mar 06 at 12:43 PM
I think that it is relatively a new phenom..

Here is a TOEI link just for an example:

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/bo-bobo/

Mark
my words.. this show is hilarious and should be a big hit :-)

*edited version* 6/9 ..It started to suck.. I take it back.. I guess I saw the best show they had.. the rest kinda run into a wall of stupidity...

E
Edited Jun 08 at 8:52 PM
E
Mar 06 at 8:38 PM
I think my favorite are Haunted Junction and dragon half -- I'l definatly hvae to check that one out! ^_^
morganv
morgan's gallery
Mar 07 at 10:16 AM
Dragon Half was hillarious - I agree. There is one right now that gets me laughing constantly... it's called... *thinks*... well, I don't know it in japanese, but it roughly translates to "The jungle was fine, and then there was Guu"

that show is INSANE.
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Mar 08 at 9:44 AM
Welcome! Login or Register