card captor 0080

[adminpoll]32[/adminpoll]

It's too bad that you can't combine the two. Imagine how easily Sakura Kinomoto would dominate if she had not only mystic powers, but an atomic humanoid gunship as well...
Edited Jan 31 at 4:39 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 31 at 4:39 AM
I knew the moment that I read the question that it would be split 50/50 or close to it. Most of the guys are going to vote "magic schoolgirls", and most of the girls will vote "giant robots". It's like the "battle of the sexes" in anime.

I voted "giant robots", of course. I like a handful of anime that revolve around mecha. I enjoyed Transformers, RahXephon, Escaflowne and loved Evangelion. It's the abundance of "Gundam" series that make me cringe.

And I thought that there HAVE been combinations of the two....

For example, Magic Knights Rayearth, or perhaps NeoRanga?
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Feb 06 at 10:30 AM
I voted Magic Schoolgirls ^_^ Obviously I'm a guy. With anime like Big O out there, seeing Giant Robots as an option didn't appeal to me nor will giant robots ever appeal to me in any way, shape or form (except for the Robot Alchemic Drive PS2 game.)
Vyse
Z Cels
Feb 06 at 3:35 PM
I had to vote magical schoolgirls because I love magical girl anime and shoujo anime in general.

I'd kill for some nice pretear, wedding peach and Ririka cels... oh, and sailor venus.
JoeBoeing
Joe Boeing's Gallery O'Cels
Feb 06 at 9:56 PM
I sorta don't like magical school girls, for somehow, their poses and uniforms and stuff are too girlish for an anti-feminist Saiyuki fan like me ;)
But I WAAAAAAAAAY prefer them to giant robots. I usually don't buy anime with giant robots.

But they WERE combined once ;) In Inuyasha^^;;;

^^
Anna
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Feb 08 at 10:38 AM
Welcome! Login or Register