Cels for sale not showing up on rubberslug market.

Hi round5. I do believe that there is an error with the feedback form since the site went back up. (Discussion on Anime-Beta.) It should be fixed soon, but see if you can find an email address instead.
aurumastrum
Sep 18 at 11:07 PM
Thank you so much!
round5
DB Turnabout Gallery
Sep 18 at 11:52 PM

@ round5: Since you are new you probably are not aware how RS operates. The RS shop is not actively maintained by the site admin/owner; actual RS users and patron donors are aware of RS limitations. RS was created as a labor of love to the cel hobby and community. It was not designed to serve any commercial purposes (it is not ebay), which is why the cel shop has technical imperfections. Also, check to see if the seller is also cross posting on social media and attempt to politely contact them.

Lastly, the only issue that matters is if the cel owner accepts or rejects your offer. The owner posted their asking prices in their pdf but, it does not mean others did not make better offers. Were your offers for less or more than the asking prices? Something to bear in mind if you are not receiving a prompt reply.

Good luck.
Edited Sep 20 at 11:52 AM
momo
M O M O's cels
Sep 19 at 6:19 PM
I believe the user is concerned that the feedback script is broken and likely not sending the messages at all after you hit submit-feedback. I believe this to be the case as well.

I've already confirmed with another user that the rubberslug registration system is sending no confirmation emails to anyone using gmail as their email service and that issue could easily be carrying over to the feedback form. If "thecollection" has a gmail address my guess is they haven't gotten any of the messages from people wanting to purchase cels.
Edited Sep 23 at 10:16 PM
sylcatt
Sep 23 at 10:15 PM
Welcome! Login or Register