Gallery opening for viewing in stages has begun

Thanks a lot, you truly grasp the spirit of my Gallery. When I decided to start collecting the purpose was to have the most diverse gallery possible and always trying to expand on the amount of different characters that were displayed. My goal was to have at least one cel with every different character from the series, but that turned out to be a daunting task even at the height of my collection. That's why in the beginning I tried to get group cels gathered because that would certainly help me out to achieve that goal. The gallery ain't what is was before and the goal of getting a cel of every character has certainly faded but I can tell you this I still try to make it as diverse as possible. Thanks for your eloquent words and your comments..^_^
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Apr 16 at 5:10 AM
It is windning down to the last few, only 16 cels that are left to be showcased and those will be shown little by little. I also noticed that I am missing a few but they may have been lost in translation(I can think about a couple)those will be updated with the old ones, if I can't find the scans anywhere as new ones then. So perhaps 20 more to go, give or take....Will start working on organizing the gallery, changing the look and the rest a bit later...I have to move again....So it will be a while to finish this, in the meantime enjoy what is up there and take care.
Edited May 13 at 2:08 AM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
May 13 at 2:03 AM
Welcome! Login or Register