Gallery opening for viewing in stages has begun

Hello Fellow Collectors:

Since last year I said that the Gallery would hopefully be reopening by February of this year, I am a little bit late as usual but to keep my word have decided to start displaying some of the cels from my permanent collection to get the ball rolling...NONE ARE FOR SALE, so please don't ask. I have more work to do here as I do plan to change the look of the galley as well as trying some new ideas for the Gallery overall. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have and thanks for stopping by, there will be more additions as more elements come together.

Thanks
Edited Jun 26 at 4:29 PM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Mar 23 at 11:48 AM
Well, so far I have managed to display roughly 90 cels including some new and never displayed ones.
Also made a change to the look, this is not the way I intend to have the gallery down the road but I thought the changes were past due....So what is the verdict of the changes so far as well as the stuff that is up, I know is a far cry of what it was but it is not completely finished yet...just looking for some feedback, thanks.
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Apr 14 at 3:17 PM
hi Joze, you have plenty of great cels, that's an amazing collection.
Just one thing, do you only choose anime cels without original background? because almost none of them has background ^^
floralys77
Lost in Translation
Apr 15 at 5:41 AM
It's not that I don't like original or matching backgrounds, most of these cels I've bought are from a long time ago and backgrounds were not something that were in abundance. Nowadays you see more and more cels with the matching backgrounds which was something special back then, it still is today but is something that I have noticed that pops up more frequently now. I am happy get a cels that don't have the matching background, as long as I like the scene and not have something that has the matching background when I don't really like the shot. However if it just happens to have the matching background that is a bonus, I am just happy to get the shot I want regardless of the background. Thanks for your question and I hope that this explains it....^_^
Edited Apr 15 at 8:06 AM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Apr 15 at 8:04 AM
Solid collection! I'm personally always a sucker for awesome action shots and quality special effects cels which this collection showcases in spades. I'm also impressed by the range of characters / timelines - which seems to span the whole series (from db through gt) and includes a variety of less frequently collected characters as well as the globally recognized crown jewels - that closeup ssj goku from the frieza saga is pretty close to perfect (imo)!!
derekmudd
Space Cowboy
Apr 15 at 6:37 PM
Welcome! Login or Register