fishing for server parts

How about the lobster machine on the shirt? Well, if not on the front, maybe on the back? From what I remember, you took that photo in Japan. I don't think anyone's really going to come after you (maybe a bunch of angry lobsters) if you put that on a shirt.

Flippy
Flippy
Flipyon's Cel Gallery
Dec 17 at 1:39 AM
How could I forget?

Yes, that must go on a shirt. Somehow. Probably not the picture I took because the picture itself kinda sucks. Maybe a clean line art diagram, like the ones you see explaining how things work in newspapers/magazines.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 17 at 1:44 AM
do it da vincci diagram style

haha i can see it now, at first glimpse, just the name sounds like a condom company, rubberslug, then, they see diagrams for lobster machines, then refernces to cels, most people wondering why there is a missing L, not knowing what the heck is going on.
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Dec 17 at 11:43 AM
Hmmmm, I'm not sure about the cost for ordering baby tees plain, but the last two I bought at concerts were $5-$10 cheaper than the regular t-shirts. Perhaps they can be offered on a pre-order basis for those interested? I'm not as small as your female friends, but nevertheless, I look weird in regular t-shirts.

My vote is also for the lobster machine as a graphic!
felicity-chan
Felicity-chan's Oasis
Dec 18 at 1:04 AM
As per your original questions on parts:

"A Xeon or P4 chipset, with matching cpu(s)
- about 1gb LP pc2100ish sdram"

Look on eBay!

^-^
E
Dec 20 at 5:21 PM
Welcome! Login or Register