Final items up for grabs DBZ and Backgrounds

Wendy is right, I have been needing that scene for awhile! I would love to buy another cel from you Jose, I sent an email :)
MajinTangerine
MajinTangerine Dragonball Z Cels
Oct 07 at 7:26 AM
Hi Jose!

I was wondering if you had any more Gokus I remember you had quite a few... I also might have bought some as well... *is getting old can't remember*
Jadeduo
In My Dreams
Oct 07 at 12:56 PM
Sorry to those that have made offers and I've declined them, so far I have an offer that I am considering and those have fallen short. I am sorry for not getting to each of you back individually which is something I should have done, but wanted to give you a heads up and thank you for the offers.

As far as any Goku's for sale, the chances are very slim, since he is my favorite character and I am pretty happy keeping what I have left of him up to this moment unless as always something changes. I don't know when the Gallery will reopen but chances are I won't be accepting any further offers unless they are too good to pass.

Thanks for the kind words and for coming by.

^_^ have a good day.
Edited Oct 09 at 11:30 AM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Oct 09 at 11:29 AM
Thanks Jose! ^_^ I appreciate you getting back to me! And it is true I did pick up several Gokus from you a couple years back when you were in FL. They are being taken care of very well ^_^
Jadeduo
In My Dreams
Oct 09 at 11:57 AM
Welcome! Login or Register