Final items up for grabs DBZ and Backgrounds

Not yet, I really haven't had the time to put them up but let me know what you are looking for and perhaps that way I may be able to find something for you....thanks.
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Sep 08 at 11:25 PM
2 androids already sold out, one more and still accepting the best offer...don't wait, don't haggle too much or someone else may just swoop in.
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Sep 08 at 11:27 PM
Hey Firefly,

The ones i liked were number 31, 33, and 35 :D
bricks16
Bricks16 Gallery!
Sep 09 at 10:39 AM
Almost all of it gone, just added one more Majin Vegeta because I was going to try my luck on Ebay with it but decided to try it here before. Not sure if it will last too long here, only looking for offers that might make me sell it, no price in mind and if I don't get a good enough offer it goes back to the stack....thanks. It is in the community market, if you are wondering where it is...^_^
Edited Oct 07 at 2:16 AM
Firefly
The Last True Saiyans
Oct 07 at 2:15 AM
I'm really sorry to see your amazing collection gone Jose, your gallery was legend. One of your Goku cels has been on my wishlist for quite a while.

Sadly I already blew my budget for cels this month otherwise I would have certainly sent you a good offer for that beauty.
But I think a certain someone here's going to be very happy you put that cel up ;)

I hope you're doing well.
Wendy
Edited Oct 07 at 3:31 AM
Wendy
Royal Crimson
Oct 07 at 3:18 AM
Welcome! Login or Register