On-going technical issues

It's been a couple of months now and still cannot upload gifs as the second and/or third images. Is anyone else experience this problem? Can Jason or the mods advise what is the solution? Thank you!
momo
M O M O's cels
Feb 17 at 1:20 AM
We haven't been able to upload gifs in years. Ever since Rubberslug v3 came out, that feature was disabled.

The way around that is to upload your gif on an image hosting site and then post it and some code for your image to show up as intended.
Cutiebunny
Cutiebunny's Coven
Feb 17 at 4:41 AM

Understood. Was also referring to uploading gifs in the avator. We see many people still have animated avatars. Any ideas why it works for some and not for others?

Another technical concern, it appears the search field results are not being updated anymore. Does anyone (mods) know how often it gets updated? Or, how often is the data synced? Thank you!
Edited Apr 29 at 8:53 PM
momo
M O M O's cels
Apr 22 at 2:23 AM
As a workaround, you can search for a series with this link. Replace the last part after the equal sign:
http://www.rubberslug.com/search/?sec=series&s=Dragon%20Ball
ginta
marmalade
Apr 22 at 6:05 AM
LOL this is my trick I found it a year ago and shared it in the chat, it's a great way to look for new series ^_^ It only looks for series titles not individual cels and I also found that if you search for series that can be smushed, like Dragonball it is better to separate them to Dragon Ball because it will pull up people who have titled them both ways, Dragonball and Dragon Ball. If you just put in Dragonball you miss out on the People who titled their series Dragon Ball. Just as an FYI
Jadeduo
In My Dreams
Apr 22 at 10:45 AM
Welcome! Login or Register