The Great Debate...Please read

Hello there! Well it is for her enjoyment and I'd have fun practicing with Photoshop ^^;; I am kinda looking forward to it. We will be working as a team and it is going to be a Girl day thing LOL.... Kinda like Girls night out except we aren't going anywhere. ^_^;;

As for the sizes I will be for sure resizing them to at least 1/2 to 3/4 the origional size them doing thumbnails from there. I, myself, have been to places that have those huge pics and I do know those are a B*&#! O_0 You won't find me doing that!

I will give a holler should I need more help! Thank you!

Jelenity~
Jelenity
Moonlight Destiny's Gallery
Aug 01 at 3:24 PM
LOL. You like that idea I see ^_^ LOL Totaly missed that in the origional post. Using it for a refrence point is actualy a great idea. It saves time and possibly money in the long run.

Unless you live near Glendale CA I don't think you will be able to have a sneak peak till it's actualy loaded. LOL.

I will be trying to do as much as I possibly can so we will see ^_^ We are dealing with flat bed scanners so on the oversized cels and such I might just leave the outside and give a general idea of what the cel looks like. But we will see, I might just have to scan it 2 or 3 times and piece it together LOL O_0 THAT's the fun part!

Jelenity~
Jelenity
Moonlight Destiny's Gallery
Aug 01 at 3:39 PM
Welcome! Login or Register