Can't upload 3/1/15

Been blowing the dust off my gallery and getting it back into shape, as well as adding art that's accumulated while I've been missing. Everything's been going fine until this morning, where I get an error that says there's too big of a difference between the request time and real time. I've noticed that the time it quotes for the errors happening is 45 minutes behind the current time, so maybe there's a problem with the server?

(Also, hello to people I haven't seen in years!)
Leedzie
Animation Zone: Leda's Cel Addiction
Mar 01 at 1:02 PM
I've been having similar problems since last night. The thumbnails are not showing up in the initial upload stage, and when I try to post, it takes me to an error page full of code. Something about the time delay being too great...
Kuroitsubasa4
KuroiTsubasa4's Cel Gallery
Mar 01 at 3:21 PM
I am having the same issue....can't upload anything :(
moonrabitt
Melody on the Moon
Mar 01 at 9:36 PM
Jason reports that the server clock seems to be running slow: "batteries are crazy old and also it may be running on a wacky version of pre-daylight savings time." He has reset the time and asks if this improves the situation. I see some other Sluggers have been able to update in the last ten minutes. But if anyone else has a similar problem, please post and I'll get this back to Jason.
60something-sensei
Sensei's Anime Gallery
Mar 02 at 2:34 PM
Sorry for not replying sooner, but the fix seemed to do the trick, and I was able to get back to updating right away. Thank you for your help, and thanks also to Jason behind the scenes!
Leedzie
Animation Zone: Leda's Cel Addiction
Mar 04 at 10:11 PM
Welcome! Login or Register