cosmetic changes + color selector

Member pages were sorta overhauled, so the last trace of rs 2001 -- except for the gallery layouts themselves -- should be gone now. Didn't feel like redoing the formatting to the new page size, but i'll probably get around to that soon.

The bigger news is: no more dopey limited crayon box to pick colors from. New color picker allows you to select any color you can put on a monitor.

Also, color schemes were updated to some more useful and contemporary variations. Feel free to mix and match.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 15 at 10:19 PM
WOW! LOVE the new member page layout! So clean!

You rock ^_^
monkeyboy
Nov 16 at 12:34 PM
Hmmmmmmm..... *thinks* yesiree.. I like all the changes you made to the members pages! GREAT!!!

I think what I like best is you finally offered any color! Are you aware that like, a year and a half ago I actually sat and hand wrote every single color you offered and it's name so I could more easily design?!??!! THANK YOU for adding the color picker!!
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Nov 16 at 6:22 PM
[quote]
hand wrote every single color you offered and it's name so I could more easily design?!??!!
[/quote]

Wow. Sorry. You coulda asked, I woulda just printed you out a list or something. Ha.

Let me know if any of this stuff is broken, I'm going to try to work on favorites/links lists and sponsorship icons tonight.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 16 at 6:30 PM
um, it might just be me? but i find that when you go to manage your cels... erm, "artwork" ;), there is no link to take you back to the series or back to browse. am i missing something, or is the link gone?

o0 haruna
lavainia
aurora borealis
Nov 17 at 10:02 PM
Welcome! Login or Register