Cannot update or edit old cel images

Ok, so I tried again using Mozilla Firefox..no luck. I opened Internet Explorer and it worked.
Nadiamann56
Allstar Auctions
Jul 07 at 9:59 AM
Firefox was what I used for my update, so I don't know what's wrong on your end.
sletia
Crystal Temple
Jul 07 at 11:03 AM
I'm having a similar problem, but rather than the browser getting stuck during the uploading process, it simply will not replace old images at all.

I'm trying to upload new thumbnail images to items that date back to 2002 and nothing works. I delete the old thumbnail first, upload the new thumbnail, reload the page, and the old thumbnail has come back to life! The item is listed as "updated" after this, even though nothing has really changed. Any ideas? I'm sorry, I posted a similar message before I noticed this one was up, although I think my problem is a little different this this one here.
rekka
Shadows on White
Sep 08 at 11:47 PM
Even though it's a different issue, you'll probably just have to completely delete and re-upload those cels as new items. That's what I ended up doing.

I often put the original upload date in the new description just to help me keep track of them.
Shemp
Black Mirror
Sep 09 at 2:04 PM
If you're worried about your gallery being listed as 'updated' on the main page, you could always close your gallery while updating. A couple people do this when working on their gallery.
Cutiebunny
Cutiebunny's Coven
Sep 09 at 2:53 PM
Welcome! Login or Register