Forum Post Problem

I'm not really sure what to say, since I don't know who you're interested in purchasing an item from, nor do I know how long have they been a member of Rubberslug.

Paypal should be able to help you if anything goes wrong. Just be sure to communicate with the seller, and have them provide some sort of receipt/tracking information. I think you have 30 days to file with paypal if something goes wrong, or if you haven't received the shipment. I could be wrong on this, so check with paypal.

Make sure the seller packs the item safely, since the folks who move the mail around tend to be very rough when handling packages.

Welcome to RS, by the way. I hope you'll share your collection once you're ready. :)
Shemp
Black Mirror
Jul 15 at 4:19 PM
Thanks, well if you would like to know who it was you can send me feedback on my gallery eric.rubberslug. But I don't think we will deal as he doesn't want to deal over eBay and I even offered to pay extra money to cover fees. Yet he still didn't want to so I don't know what to do. It's too bad because I really like his majin vegeta cel.
Eric
Eric's Gallery
Jul 15 at 5:51 PM
Perhaps they don't have a seller's account on ebay? Regardless, I think you should always be cautious, since there are some shady people out there. If you're not comfortable with the deal, don't go through with it. Save your money and keep searching. Good luck!
Shemp
Black Mirror
Jul 15 at 6:32 PM
Thanks Shemp, will do :)
Eric
Eric's Gallery
Jul 15 at 6:56 PM
Welcome! Login or Register