Feedback not going through?

Believe it or not, I got spam on a closed gallery! (and this gallery has been closed since before the move to the new RS site) Go figure >_
betsuni
May 26 at 5:47 PM
Wow, Beta down, RS having a mind of its own...
What will become of us! XD
Wendy
Royal Crimson
May 27 at 12:45 AM
Also, the Blog gives me an error and none of my larger images seem to work (thumbnails seem to work though) :S
Wendy
Royal Crimson
May 28 at 1:01 PM
Can anyone tell me if messages here are any use? Or if I should send feedback through the feedback form at the bottom of the page to report bugs?

I don't want to spam Jason as it seems he has quite enough things to keep him busier than healthy :(

But feedback is still not working and Blog is still giving me errors even though it seems to work fine for others.

I would love some feedback (no pun intended) on this because if this is something that can't be fixed I would love to know and I'll just shut up about it.
Edited Jun 02 at 5:23 AM
Wendy
Royal Crimson
Jun 02 at 5:23 AM
I've been getting both spam emails and real emails through feedback. Be sure your email provider isn't considering it as spam email. I used to have my Comcast account attached to Rubberslug. They spammed all of my RS feedbacks. I switched over to a different provider and now it works just fine.
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Jun 03 at 6:54 PM
Welcome! Login or Register