very smooth surf for me on Windows 7 thus far, some images under galleries by category do not load, but i will play around and send feedback soon.
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Jun 20 at 12:24 AM
I know I'm a little late in the game but here's my info ...

1) PC Windows XP Media Edition

2) Internet Explorer 8

3) USA

4) Ayashi No Ceres, Bleach, CCS, Escaflowne, FMA, Fushigi Yuugi, Ghost Hunt, Gravitation, Inuyahsa, Kenshin, Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon, Shamanic Princess, Tactics, TNN ? Just to name a few.

5) Abingdon Boys School, Duran Duran & Linkin Park - I Know a Strange Mix

Currently have over 350+ images posted
Mixed Array
Jun 20 at 11:40 AM
sorry.. that was me editing a previous post. i forgot to tell you how many items i have on the site. [that didn't include the 200 + sketches from a certain show-- i counted those as two folders= two items :) ]
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Jun 21 at 12:44 AM
Oo I know I'm late to the party but if you still need ppl to poke around and check out the new beta site I'd like to sign up!

1) PC
2) Internet exploder
3) US
4) Lain, Ranma, and Naruto
5) System of a Down and Cheap Trick ^O^

Definetely over 100+ items in gallery.
BTW Does the new RS include a shiney dancing mushroom icon for a certain Shampy?? Hmmmm???
Shampoo
Hoodies and Raindrops Cel Gallery
Jun 21 at 11:08 AM
[quote]
BTW Does the new RS include a shiney dancing mushroom icon for a certain Shampy?? Hmmmm???
[/quote]

Maybe a set of icons/badges for everyone, eventually.

For now, since I promised, you get a mushroom icon (just on the board). FINALLY. OMGWTFBBQ.

Can't promise that will make the next version since this was a five-minute hack. Totally a one-time thing because I needed to take a break. :p

I'm going to open up the beta soon, I think, because the beta feedback forum is confusing people. (Yes, you have to be logged in to use it.) I'll give everyone access later today or tomorrow.

[b]Edit[/b]: If Shampoo gets a badge, I want one too. All this code is going in the garbage in about a week anyway. Unicorn farting rainbows. Yep, that one's a winner. Okay, seriously back to work now.
Edited Jun 21 at 12:38 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 21 at 12:27 PM
Welcome! Login or Register