Received info and testing new site. Thank you the site looks great!!

Got some general questions hopefully you can clarify. Thanks!

1) How can we search for contents in the forums? Did not find any function enabling users to do this. We imagine it would be most useful to search the valuable re-usable information housed within the forums. Please strongly consider implementing this feature. Thank you!!

2) Will the policy remain or change for keeping up sold cels in ones gallery? Currently we are not allowed to keep sold items in our gallery b/c it essential become image dumping. Also if users do keep them up will the existing policy remain regarding the gallery removal? Kindly let us know, thank you.

3) Wondering for new users who just create a userid will they be required to create a gallery as well? Noticed recently there have been quite a few people who create userids just to post in the forums to advertise or just ask questions.

4) Previously there was a link to display the sponsor updated galleries. Will this migrate to the new RS?

5) Will there be a way to click on a username and see all of their posts in the forums? Or perhaps see it linked if we visit the specific gallery? Might be helpful.

6) Can we deactivate the photo album, blog, and/or other fields in the gallery?

Again, thanks for clarify Jason and for dedicating so much blood, sweat and tears to upgrading RS. Looking forward to the improvements!

Lastly, so far have not encountered any technical bugs or concerns. Still testing around and will report anything noteworthy. Thanks again.

Cheers! =)
Edited Jun 19 at 1:29 AM
momo
M O M O's cels
Jun 19 at 1:12 AM
arlight... i know you're holding out on me. :-p okay, okay--- my favorite boy band is:

Duran Duran

now, send me an invite lol
ginga123
Ginga's Anime Galactica
Jun 19 at 1:17 AM
@mahoro: you may want to post in the development threads instead of here. You've got lots of suggestions but it may get lost if posted here since there's a dedicated forum for development.
hajimenokizu
Jun 19 at 1:27 AM
@ kizu, thanks for the suggestion! =) Glad to see your gallery back up.
Edited Jun 19 at 1:40 AM
momo
M O M O's cels
Jun 19 at 1:34 AM
[quote]

arlight... i know you're holding out on me. :-p okay, okay--- my favorite boy band is:

Duran Duran

now, send me an invite lol
[/quote]

Dang, sorry I forgot about this.

It's sent. Lemme know if it doesn't arrive. Just e-mail me.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jun 19 at 12:14 PM
Welcome! Login or Register