authentic?

[i]could anyone tell me if the cel of bulma for sale here is authentic...http://anime-link.com/dbz/

i say this because her name on her shirt seems to have extra letters in it or something? : /

thanks in advance.

dean. : )[/i]
Edited Jul 02 at 6:39 AM
dean.
Jul 02 at 6:37 AM
I am not a dragon ball expert but I do know the dealer and would not have any fears of him selling a fake cel.
Rick has been in the business for a long time and all the dealings I have had with him over the years have been great.
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Jul 02 at 9:35 AM
[i]yeah i didn't think it was fake atall, i was just wondering what the extra characters on her shirt were really. i just hope it's still available. ^^

thanks for getting back to me.

dean. : )[/i]
Edited Jul 02 at 9:47 AM
dean.
Jul 02 at 9:47 AM
With Anime Expo starting with dealer set up being today and I know Anime Link will be there, you may not hear back from him till Monday July 7th and hopefully that cel does not get sold there over the next few days.
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Jul 02 at 12:06 PM
Dean, Rick is a reputable dealer whose been around since the 90s. If you take the time to reseearch and read some of the older threads on RS about Anime Link you will learn more. Also I've bumped some threads that can help you as a new collector, please read them.

Lastly, in regards to the specific DB cel in question, as JWR commented you may not receive a reply before AX. If you are serious about this cel email them and place your order immediately. However, if you are comfortable waiting and risking it being sold during AX then you can wait. It really comes down to how much you want this cel.
momo
M O M O's cels
Jul 02 at 1:43 PM
Welcome! Login or Register