yahoo! japan.

[i]hello all,
i'm not sure this is the right place in the forum for this question so apologies in advance.

i want to bid on cels that are currently advertised on yahoo! japan auctions but i'm not really sure how. : \

i can't read japanese so i guess that dosen't help. also, i live in england and i see written in english that 'seller will not ship internationally'. i'm hoping they'll still ship to me! hehe.

any help would be much appreciated.

dean. : )[/i]
Edited Jun 27 at 2:34 PM
dean.
Jun 24 at 4:46 AM
Hi there, If you can not read or write japanese most of the dealers will not sell to you. You can, however, use a deputy service like Rinkya who will buy your item and ship it to you for a fee. Good Luck!
mo
MissMorgan
ANIME ADDICT
Jun 24 at 6:52 AM
[i]hmm. i thought so.

this 'rinkya' service sounds promising though. is 'rinkya' a person? or a provider of these sort of services? this is actually what i was hoping someone could do for me hehe.

thanks for your help!

Edited Jun 24 at 7:08 AM
dean.
Jun 24 at 7:08 AM
Rinkya is a deputy company that will allow you to bid on YJ items and buy from japanese online shops. Bidding is real time, fees are reasonable and service is pretty good (I havn't had a problem with yet). They also have a translation button to convert the japanese text to "readable" english. www.rinkya.com
Edited Jun 24 at 7:13 AM
Beatrush
Beatrush's Collection of Cels
Jun 24 at 7:12 AM
[i]sounds good. especially the whole text converting thing. knowing what i'm buying might help. i'm a bit worried i may get fleeced on shipping and handling charges as i'm living in england. : \

i think i'll give it a try and hope for the best. the cel i'm after is on the following link if anyone can tell me if it's authentic or not: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e81997145

thank
you for your help. mucho apprecient?.

Edited Jun 24 at 9:05 AM
dean.
Jun 24 at 9:04 AM
Welcome! Login or Register