the aeroplane flies high

Howdy all. I'm about to leave town for a bit. I aim to cleanse the Japanese with the power of American rock-and-roll. That's right, I'm headed to Tokyo to keep an engineer friend company while she gives some lecture about nuclear power plants. (She's a smartie pants.) should be able to check in on the site while I'm away, but I'm not entirely sure about this.

Therefore...

I'm going to give mods the ability to ban and unban sites by the end of tomorrow night so that everything can be taken care of while I'm not manning the turrets. (Or, for those of you who are by any chance playing the wonderful Half-Life mod known as Natural Selection [http://www.natural-selection.org], "turrents".)

Everyone play nice now. I'll make sure to take pictures. Maybe I can even buy some cheap anime swag to give away? We'll see.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Apr 15 at 2:58 AM
Bwa ah ah ah.. no more of these polite emails! Y'all are goin DOWN!!!!!

(i'm just kidding) hehe. ^_^;
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Apr 16 at 9:41 AM
The city is Tokyo. The weather is rainy.

I seem to have avoided the mysterious Chinese duck flu and I have spent the last two days more or less on a train with 3 billion Japanese people. The concept here is pretty simple: Imagine New York but replace all the people with Japanese people. Make everything spotlessly clean, super-efficient, and farther apart. Then just imagine yourself on a train for half the day.

I'm really tall in this country. I like that.

That's about it. I haven't really done anything geeky cool yet. I think Monday and Tuesday are amusement park days and Wednesday is video game/anime/geek day.

Glad to see the site is working as planned. I don't have access to my personal e-mail here, but if there's something that I need to know, feel free to post it somewhere on these forums.

See y'all later.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Apr 20 at 5:14 PM
To the land of "WA"...

^-^
E
Apr 21 at 6:19 AM
Rain or not, I wanna be there! Hmmmm, udon noodles, tempura, mochi, and even sushi for the taking. Grrrr.
Rheytarian
Rheytarian's Anime Alcove
Apr 22 at 7:15 PM
Welcome! Login or Register