Question about RS shop

I look most days, and I have bought at least a half dozen cels from there. In fact, I just posted a cel I found there. I have always had smooth transactions with everyone I have dealt with. The prices have varied. Some things were priced very reasonably.
vapalla
Vapalla's cels
Jun 10 at 9:02 PM
I as well check the shop just about every day. Ive found alot of stuff on there Im going to pick up sooner or later. I got my Yuushiro cel from Gasaraki in the RS shop.
PsychoJJ
PsychoJJ's Cel's
Jun 10 at 9:05 PM
I've bought a few cels from the RS shop, but haven't listed anything there for sale as of yet.

I would agree with your assessment that some listings are more fishing expeditions than actual real attempts to sell, but some may just not have a real good handle on what their cels are worth. Cel prices are just so variable - what was $50 one day can be $200 the next. I know I have a number of cels that if I tried to sell them now, any price I'd attach to them would be no more than a guess based on how much I paid for it.
Gabriel
Gabriel's cels
Jun 10 at 10:47 PM
Over the last couple years, I've bought about five or six cels from the shop, from various owners, for various prices.
Each seller was incredibly polite, and I am more than happy with my purchases. ^_^

The added benefit of the rs shop is that you get to deal with folks you may already know and like!
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Jun 11 at 1:39 AM
actually i first joined rubberslug to buy some cels in the RS shop. Then i found it had a great OTHER feature
Grico
Grico Anime
Jun 13 at 7:20 PM
Welcome! Login or Register