Question about RS shop

Hi all,

I was curious about the RS shop. I was wondering if anybody as ever sold anything in the shop? Also, I noticed the ridiculously high prices on the cels. What's with that? It looks like people put their cels up not really wanting to sell them, but if their prices are met they would let them go. At least that's what I get from the prices. Any thoughts?
mattness78
Jun 10 at 5:58 PM
Matt,
I've purchased from the RS shop before with positive results. There are/has been some nice priced cels there. I agree...some cels are highly priced because that's what it would take for some collectors to part with them. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I have a bunch of cels that I "would not part with" but if someone offered the right, high amount for one of them I know I would think twice.
~Mark
mchaleyart
Backward Paint
Jun 10 at 6:15 PM
I have never sold in the shop but I have bought from it several times and found them resonable.

Of course your opinion of items in the shop being ridiculously overpriced is subjective.

Just cause they are priced more than you are willing spend does not mean they really do not want to sell them.

If you see an item in the shop that you like that seems too high you can always contact the seller and make an offer , just do not get upset if it's not accepted for the cels do belong to the sellers and they can attempt to sell them for what they wish.

In truth the market will determine whether it sells for that price or not. It becomes your choice to buy at the offered price or not.
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Jun 10 at 6:22 PM
I've bought stuff from it and I have stuff in it now. I do wonder how much traffic actually goes to it and looks.
Grico
Grico Anime
Jun 10 at 7:16 PM
I look at it almost every day.
mchaleyart
Backward Paint
Jun 10 at 7:25 PM
Welcome! Login or Register