I have now more than 600 cels in my shop

Just my two cents,
This seller you can trust and the items come well packaged.
Roy
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
May 13 at 7:02 PM
Thank you dear customers and collectors 'friends !! :)
guerrierinconnu
May 14 at 3:56 PM
Well for the record one of the sellers was called 'Marc Najar,'- at least that's the name he gave online. MarcNajar@wanadoo.fr . He made several trades with Mangaya back in the day- got them to send him a big wod of ca$h in exchange for some cels (DB most likely), and never sent them the cels in return. I don't keep track of people like that, but I rememeber that particular seller because people on other forums posted similar stories to mine about him. When I emailed him my order, he sent an email to me saying 'Why do you want to buy Dragonball cel from me??'
Couldn't deal with another seller from FR unless it was something eye-popping rare that caught my eye, and I become too euphoric to care about lossing ca$h. I'm sure if you delt with six Chinese dealers, and never got your items you'd feel the same way even though you may not be a skinhead.
Edited May 16 at 8:21 AM
set
May 16 at 8:15 AM
I understand very well...
I'm very upset by such bastard...
But fortunately all the french sellers aren't like him !!

For my case : I'm professional so i pay lots'of charges to the french state so i can sell cels and others items all over the world

It's not my interest to steal customers !!
just see my ebay profil !

I hate those sellers who are robbers...or sell bad merchandise...or have expensive shipping charges...

I hope you'll never encounter such bad seller in the future !

best regards
guerrierinconnu ( st?phane )
guerrierinconnu
May 16 at 10:48 AM
Update !

Big sale on the following series !!

Detective Conan
Project arms
Cyber Formula
:) :) :)
guerrierinconnu
Jun 13 at 1:01 PM