I have now more than 600 cels in my shop

Hi

I have now more than 600 cels in my shop !!

http://stores.ebay.com/Anime-Fantasy

and
for 3 cels or more : Shipping charges are free everywhere in the world !!

Thanks to my friends of Mandarake i can put more of 40 cels per month in my shop !!

In november i'll go back to Japan to buy lot's of new cels for my shop and for my personnal collection !!

I'm always looking for Cobra with background and St Seiya with background for my personnal collection so if you have this and want to sell it feel free to contact me to aumontstephane@yahoo.fr

Thanks ! :)
Edited May 13 at 7:56 AM
guerrierinconnu
May 13 at 7:55 AM
I have delt with four French collectors in the whole time of collecting, and never recieved my cel/s from either one of them. On one ocassion I was so convinced by them that they hadn't recieved it, so I sent it again- a month later I seen the cel in someone else's gallery. Obviously when email the simple question of WHY back to a seller of that reptilian nature, you can't exept a reply...ever. Does that make me biast?- well probably. Because of that reason, I chose to avoid sellers from or based in France. Sad really, but nowadays, I can't afford to give money away for free unless I get something in return.
Edited May 13 at 2:30 PM
setsumei
Anime Heado Cel Gallery
May 13 at 2:27 PM
damned !!
4 sellers and nothing !!??

can you give me the name of these sellers !!?
It's unbelievable !!

I send my cels in the worldwide and i never have such problem with a customer

I send regularly to Australia or USA and no pb !!
see my evaluations !!

You have no luck Setsumei...to deal with bad sellers...
I hope i will never deal with a seller who don't send the cel to me !

I hope you had refund of these guys !!
guerrierinconnu
May 13 at 3:21 PM
Trust me - this guy is great to deal with. Fast, great packing, no problems at all!
sletia
Crystal Temple
May 13 at 5:03 PM
Yea, I've purchased prom this seller as well and recieved it very fast without any problems.
majinuub
High Anticipation
May 13 at 5:56 PM
Welcome! Login or Register