Item count for series...

I started using the numbers a long time ago because of people grousing about it.
But I use them now because it gives me a quick reality check.

HOW many Ranma cels do I have????? O_o Holy crap!
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Mar 11 at 5:38 PM
I use it, because a lot of people to visit Misc. sections, and this way people will know it contains most of my collection, instead of skipping over it ^_^;!
Ms. Poe
Ms. Poe
Mar 12 at 6:17 PM
I don't turn it on for a variety of reasons, most of which people have already listed.

(1) It makes some series titles too long

(2) I'd rather not have people skip over my gallery just because they think I only have one or two cels

(3) I have all my series listed individually (rather than have a Misc category), simply because it makes it easier on people who are using the Search function.
reithejelly
Stem Cels
Mar 13 at 3:39 PM
I'm glad the option is there. But I prefer not to see the numbers. Partly because I think it just looks visually cluttered. But also because I like being surprised. I enjoy entering a gallery and having no idea what I'm about to see, or how extensive the collection is.
Edited Mar 18 at 1:12 PM
BD
Mar 18 at 1:11 PM
I like to post names and the number of cels displayed within. I could honestlt care less if people complain about the one cel wonders, I alone select how much or little I share. I don't think this is unreasonable especially since none of us are actually paying for anyone elses cels. With that in mind, anything people are generous enough to post is nice.
momo
M O M O's cels
Apr 15 at 12:39 AM
Welcome! Login or Register