Warning - Sales annoucements in blogs

It appears that the blogs are starting to be overused for Sales announcements and For Offers announcments again. (There is no difference)
The last time this became a problem the blogs were taken off the front page for over a month.

We do have a forum thread for your use for such announcements.
http://www.rubberslug.com/board/showcat.asp?C=9

Please
use this thread instead of the blogs.
Edited Feb 25 at 7:22 PM
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Feb 07 at 8:27 PM
Ok It appears that my 1st announcement is falling on deaf ears.

If this continues out of control like it has lately the weblogs will be taken off the front page again.
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Aug 02 at 7:55 PM
I've been noticing it's the same people over and over again, and this time I'm getting a little fed up with it. Maybe an announcement should be made on the front page, just in case those in question don't read the boards. I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way. Once in a while is fine, but lately it's been almost once a week, sometimes more.
SME
SME's Celestial Corner
Aug 02 at 8:46 PM
I mentioned this before Joe, you need to BLOG about this problem so people will actually READ it. A ton of people don't visit this forum, me included.

And yeah, enough with the same sale posts over and over and over again. We get it! Once is enough. Or maybe talk about something other than just selling your cels. Blah.
Edited Aug 02 at 10:34 PM
wELCOME cONSUMER
wELCOME cONSUMER
Aug 02 at 10:33 PM
Yes. I have noticed lately that every second blog is about a sale. Fair enuff if you have some things for sale, I like checking them out myself, but I do not mind checking out the forums. I am always checking both the Rubberslug forums and Anime-Beta for the sales. Besides posts in the forums last longer than the blogs.

And that is my two cents.
usamamo
Eternal Love
Aug 02 at 11:25 PM
Welcome! Login or Register