hats available now

Just to follow up on birdie's suggestion, I think the next item should be the collapsible tailgating chairs. Why?

Have you not seen the lines at the anime cons lately? You can have the anime anger or anime sweat drop motif. Completely unisexual item. Hey, everyone get's tired. Lines to get tickets. Lines to get autographs. Lines to get freebies. Not to mention the lines found in the non-anime world.

All I ask is 20% royalty...hehehe.

Just waiting for my already ordered awesome hat.

Thanks, Jason!
GB
The Wandering Student
Feb 02 at 11:55 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

Holy crap, a collapsable chair with an anger symbol would be great. I'll see how much it would cost to get a few printed up. Hell, I'd want one. It would be the ultimate con item.

Minimum order would probably be about $300-500 worth of these. Probably just straight up screen printed. Would probably sell them at a con. Only makes sense at a con or at a music festival.

Problem would be that it probably can't be embroidered since embroidery really only faces one side out while chairs by their nature are a two-sided thing on a single ply piece of nylon.

About the sweatdrop thing....

We toyed around with this, but it really doesn't make any sense once you see it. It looks like a water conservation symbol (or, even, a hat indicating that you work for a natural gas company). Also, it would *only* work as a hat, because at least it's sort of in context.

If there's enough demand, we can do it. But as I've said before, I don't want to sell anything I wouldn't wear myself. Example: shirts with "clever" things in Japanese written on them. The *only* shirt I'd ever wear with something in Japanese is basically one that said, "I have no idea what this shirt says, I just thought your weird stick language looked cool." or maybe simplified to "I can't read my own shirt."
Edited Feb 02 at 2:09 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 02 at 2:07 PM
*as Mugen points to one hiragana and says "NO"*
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Feb 02 at 2:14 PM
[quote]The *only* shirt I'd ever wear with something in Japanese is basically one that said, "I have no idea what this shirt says, I just thought your weird stick language looked cool." or maybe simplified to "I can't read my own shirt." [/quote]

*Laughing so very hard*

I would buy that shirt. And now I'm mad I didn't think of it first for my store. ~_^
Baylor
Feb 02 at 3:13 PM
ooooooh the 'kink' mark anger symbol! I'm definitely picking up one of these! I might get more, I think my sister would like one too. *squeals*
SME
SME's Celestial Corner
Feb 02 at 4:01 PM
Welcome! Login or Register