lithographs

Thanks, backlotanimation! That was a very detailed explanation. I'm not upset at all. I was just confused by what I thought was a strange answer. I'll drop you a line if I ever add them online. ^_^

Thanks, irmgaard, too for your info.
Edited Dec 07 at 1:07 AM
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Dec 07 at 1:06 AM
Roy (Backlot) is correct in what he says.

From the Ban/non ban thread. "Posting non-cel or otherwise off topic art EXCESSIVELY. One cel posted does not mean you can post 100+ images of your car."
So as long as your gallery is not dominated by non-anime art it is ok to post some into your gallery.

"Photo copies of original production material, prints, lithographs & repoduction cels are allowed."

So artwork from Setti, Manga , Comic-books are allowed so long as it can be classified under the umbrella of original Art. One can't just scan their favorite comic/manga book but they can display any original artwork from them.
Edited Dec 07 at 9:43 AM
JWR
Ryan's Gallery
Dec 07 at 9:40 AM
It is very nice to have JWR and Roy around =)

It has taken a lot of emailing and posting away from the "modular unit bots"! And THAT my friends is a call for 2 cheers!

Thanx boys.. we do appreciate it.
E
Dec 07 at 8:05 PM
HIP HIP...
HOORAY!!!!
HIP HIP...
HOORAY!!!!
^_^
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Dec 08 at 1:19 AM
GOFA stands for the gallery of fantastic art. a company from japan that sells lithos, giclees and other anime goods at anime-expo for the past couple of years. the have a website but i forgot the url. i have 4 pieces from them in my gallery. they sold stuff from silent mobius, dark angel, KOR, magical emi, range murata and last year it was samurai 7. very nice but expensive stuff. and E is right about JWR and backlot giving great advice so instead of 2 cheers let's give them 3 cheers. hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray.
genechin
S.H.O.M.A. w/glasses anime cel gallery
Dec 08 at 1:34 AM
Welcome! Login or Register