lithographs

Forgive "my English", but it is also saying (slang mind you) "...skee, skee, skee," =)

Oh now I'm being really bad, and I am not even from the East Coast =)
Edited Dec 06 at 1:02 AM
E
Dec 06 at 1:01 AM
*pokes head in*
*reads thread interestedly*
*gets completely lost*
*slinks back out*
Leah
Aernath's Heartthrobs
Dec 06 at 1:47 AM
[quote]does duotrouble have items from GOFA? [/quote]

Wha? Sorry, I have no clue what GOFA stands for nor do I know what glycee is. Man, I feel so out of it.

Not trying to rock the boat or anything but why only anime lithographs? I think if you accept lithographs, then you accept all lithographs regardless. It doesn't state only anime cels. Because if it did, a lot of people would have to remove their Batman images or the cels they have from Jurassic Park.

I just have about 20 lithographs from Star Wars: Phantom Menace. I've had them for around 6 years now and keep forgetting I have them. I love them and think they're beautiful. I just wanted to share but if the answer's no, I won't add them. ^_^
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Dec 06 at 7:43 PM
Giclees are high quality ink jet prints. They use six colors, instead of the four colors used in lithography.
irmgaard
To Protect to the End
Dec 06 at 8:07 PM
Hiya Duotrouble,

I've asked about this before myself and the answer I got was that If the Item is of a animation topic be it anime or animation it is ok.
Thats not to say photo books, trading cards or posters and the like are to be posted,We can now put those in our photo albums. I was told the site is for Production type art and as long as your main items are production, The posting of lithos and prints and signed items are aloud as long as it is not the main thing in your gallery and it should go with the anime/animation theme of the site, After all this site is mainly for anime/animation cels and drawings from animated shows.

I , Being from a animation type of background have noticed most folks here put the two names (anime and animation) in the same category when talking about the site, The one used is the one that the person uses most and can mean the same thing to them some use anime and some use animation.
I know the two are from different parts of the world and some folks will hold fast to the idea they are different, But for the general term either will do to use for the term used for any show that is done with animation.
If the mods say you should not post them in the gallery part, Put them in your photo album I would love to see them myself.
I hope this helps some?
Roy

P.S. MODS you can add anything I've missed or smack me if I'm wrong about something I've said.
Edited Dec 06 at 9:50 PM
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Dec 06 at 9:42 PM
Welcome! Login or Register