collections

Just curious as to what else you other people collect. I notice that if Im not working on one collection, Im piddeling away on another. Anyone else like that? Could this be some sort of out of controll mental deviance that causes people to collect things????? Aw well...
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Dec 10 at 11:55 PM
Maybe . . . I've had many collections my self all though it seems that I usually quit one when I begin another. I think when I lose interest in a collection my brain subconsciously tries to find me another ^-^ Before anime cels, I collected artbooks from my favorite manga . . . I recently found the box of treasure trolls I had collected when I was eight, LOL
hyaku
Bibble Bibble Cels!
Dec 11 at 12:12 AM
As I guitily look over to the 7 storage boxes of Comic Books, The Tiny Kingdoms collections, from Nightmare B Xmas, Alice In Wonder, And Pooh well you get the Idea. I think the term is obessive compulsive, and I'm definitly out of control! But each new addition makes me gleeful and I tend to dance around alot. The roomie has even resigned to the fact that I'm Chachka Queen and has started putting up lots of shelving. We have a ....colorful living room ^_~
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Dec 11 at 8:42 AM
I used to collect relics from dead dotcoms, but that became a very cliche thing to do so I stopped. I do have an etoys hat and a number of shirts from various defunct companies, though. Along that same idea, I make it point to wear my NASDAQ baseball cap whenever the market takes another record breaking dive.

Also, this is a rather bad thing to admit to, but as far as collections go, a number of local eateries and dormatories are missing some silverware. Expert advice: steakhouses have the best knives.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 11 at 1:27 PM
I tend to collect reading books,anything fantasy, action figures, comic books, rocks, coins,watches ect ect ect. Legos rock for sure! I guess I am a "packrat" or whatever other terms are out there.
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Dec 11 at 11:43 PM
Welcome! Login or Register