new home page

Hiya Jason,

I like 5b, Galleries at the top in bold, Nice layout. This is a cel gallery so the galleries should be at the top.
Bold so you can read them with your window opened small, I have open 4 or 5 windows at one time and this one looks best in a small window.
I like to multi-task.
Works for me but whatever you like go for it. They all will work just fine.
Don't forget your Sponsors logos and drop down update windows for each member.

Thanks,
Roy
Edited Aug 04 at 9:15 AM
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Aug 04 at 9:12 AM
I agree with celhunterj. My favorite is 5b, but I also like to see the gallery synopsis so I know if the gallery has something I'd be interested in. If there isn't enough room to display the synopsis right on the main page, what about putting it in a mouse-over popup thing like the current home page uses to show what categories were updated?
OnWingedFeet
Aug 04 at 9:36 AM
I like version #3 or #2 ^_^
kittens
Kittens' Cel Gallery
Aug 04 at 9:49 AM
I like how it is now...but the best out of the ones presented are Monkeyboys suggestion (Version 4) and Version 5b.
Ronin
Ronin's Cel Gallery
Aug 04 at 10:31 AM
I like the version 5, personally. Puts the galleries up top while making room for everything else underneath. We're here for the galleries anyway, aren't we? Heck, I'd be happy with version 4, too. The first three do nothing for me, though... Version 1 seems unbalanced and versions 2 and 3 take the gallery updates out of the "front and center" so to speak.
Just my $0.02
4_degree
Aug 04 at 11:07 AM
Welcome! Login or Register