bandwidth upgrade this week

Good news!

We're signing a contract on an upgrade to our network tomorrow (Tuesday). I'm not entirely sure when the order will go through, but there could be some intermittant downtime on Tuesday/Wednesday while we get all our ducks in a row.

Just a few more days of this slowness nonsense... thanks again for your patience.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 09 at 6:17 PM
YAY! I hope my lil' donation helped ^^;!

Can't wait to ride the new RS server coaster =)~!
Ms. Poe
Ms. Poe
May 10 at 7:41 PM
Hmm, apparently ISPs are even less astute than your average low-grade cable television carrier. The best estimate we have is "we'll have that drop installed sometime in the next 3-4 days".

Gee, thanks, guys. Please allow me to clear our my schedule and pitch a tent in front of your network ops center while you pick your noses.

*groan*

So, just a few **more** days of this slowness nonsense. We're expecting a Monday thing... but who knows? Maybe something will go my way this week for once and we'll have it by tomorrow.

In any case, we'll have an unholy amount of speed in a few days.

This drama has delayed the shirt thing by a few days. I still need to get a design up so that all of you can look at it.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
May 12 at 6:50 PM
Beep Beep Zip Twang, Cool light speed scotty!!!
Maybe the delay on the T-shirts will get you a few more orders thats a good thing.
Roy
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
May 13 at 2:21 PM
So, did the company show up on time to give you your new goodness, or are they screwing around still ^_^?!
Ms. Poe
Ms. Poe
May 18 at 12:53 PM
Welcome! Login or Register