RS and eBay at the same time, allowed?

As the title says, I'm asking if I can sell the same cels at both places at the same time as long as I stop the sale on one site when it sells on the other?

Thanks^^
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Apr 05 at 2:17 PM
Sales are not allowed inside member galleries.

As for the shop, if someone puts something on hold here and you tell them that you cannot sell it to them because you already sold it, that's the same as selling something that doesn't exist. EBay would tell you the exact same thing if you were to sell something here and have an auction won by a user. Any other policy would be too open to abuse.
Edited Apr 05 at 5:01 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Apr 05 at 5:00 PM
Yeah, I meant the shop.

So, it's not allowed? Owch... Well, on eBay, you could end an auction early stating "Item no longer for sale" if sold otherwise. Personally, I think that's okay too. When an item for sale on eBay and on the RS shop sells on ebay but, without the seller knowing, placed on Hold in RS, the seller can just discontinue/unhold it and tell the one who put it on hold: tough luck. That way, nothing can happen. I mean, what buyer would be rash enough to send payment after putting it on hold without hearing back from the seller first? Just my thoughts though.
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Apr 06 at 9:59 AM
If someone puts something in the shop and it gets put on hold, the seller **must** sell the object to the buyer if they have money to pay.

eBay will ban a seller if they auction something and don't have the item available if the auction is won. It's the same as selling something that doesn't exist. The whole idea behind this site is to get people talking about each other's collections so that they don't have to buy, sell, and trade with strangers or strangers with an arbitrary and exploitable rating next to their name. On this site, you can't fake personality. It's part of the intended design.

"Only buy from a trusted seller." It's the number one rule in any remote transaction. We are not as forgiving as eBay, which allows us to keep the community tight.

If the reason for kicking someone off hold status is that the item no longer exists, there's a good chance that seller will be gone.
Edited Apr 06 at 1:26 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Apr 06 at 1:24 PM
Welcome! Login or Register