HMM Maybe...

Hi everyone, I usually don't post on this board but I do have a Dragonball cel gallery on RS. At this time I would like to Thank Jason for a wonderfully easy to navigate site. I love this site!!!

As far as DB/DBZ/GT being an anime watched by boy from 10 year to 20 year olds. Well that is not true, there are many females that watch the show. I am one of them. I also like FY, Trigun, Ruin Explorers, Kenshin, Escaflowne, and Outlaw Star. My collection is mainly Dragonball, but I do have other anime shows in my gallery that I collect from and I intend to collect from other series as well.(when I have the money of course ^_*) I belong to a few anime boards even though I post only on one so I am aware of the troubles regarding collecting DB cels.

Why is DB having this trouble?
Exposure, Exposure, Exposure...
60 millions fans can't be wrong.
At least according to Cartoon Network. ^_*
Anyway if DB didn't have this problem another show would like Gundam or maybe even Kenshin. The problem is not the show, the problem is people.

Jason I wouldn't blaim you if you don't want anymore DB gallerys. But what I suggest is this:
There are individuals out there that don't understand what a cel is. Maybe a small description of this should be included on the page when someone comes to the site to create a gallery. Along with the info that they must own the cels that they are posting in the gallery. Just something to remind them that this is a cel gallery is not a pics gallery.

Or if it comes down to you not excepting any more DBZ cel gallerys, maybe a potential DB collector can get a recommendation from another cel collector that has a site here, or who is known in the cel community. Then the new DB Cel Collector would then be allowed to create a DB gallery. That way DBZ collectors won't feel too bad about not being able to create a site here, and the trouble makers will be weeded out.

Jason I hope this is helpful, and I want you express my gratude. I think that RS is a wonderful site, and I enjoy how easy it is for me to update my gallery.

(Also, just a quick note if I update my gallery with new cels I also create a notation in the news section to let everyone know what I have updated. Unless, I do some maintanence on the gallery, like adding to descriptions, images (smaller files) to help save on band width. etc.)

Kat (Golden Dragon's Lair)
Golden Dragon
Golden Dragon's Lair
Nov 08 at 3:44 AM
Sorry about this it is 5 in the morning and I haven't gone to bed yet. Just a suggestion a delete this message would be handy right now. :(
Golden Dragon
Golden Dragon's Lair
Nov 08 at 3:53 AM
Welcome! Login or Register