lost some e-mail

I'm a genius. Sometime in the past two weeks or so I deleted my Rubberslug e-mail folder. I'm not entirely sure when this happened and it didn't strike me as odd until I realized that none of my RS messages were getting transferred out of my inbox anymore. It's because there was nowhere to transfer them to.

I know I lost a few longish e-mails I wanted to reply to when I got better. If you sent something conversational, send it again.

Donations I can grab through Paypal. I have maybe 3-4 over the last two weeks I need to sort through. I need to automate donations. Or start turning them down. It's not cool to sit on those.

Feature gallery requests may have been eaten. If you sent a feature gallery and haven't seen it posted yet, send it again.

If you sent anything concerning great mortgage rates, a lonely woman in Utah who wants to meet me, or low-cost prescription drugs, I'm sure you'll be sending me that again anyway. You need no such encouragement from me.

Sorry about this.

ps - UI note #123912837918273 to Microsoft: Why am I able to drag an ENTIRE E-MAIL FOLDER into the trash **without any warning whatsoever**? Probably going to look into Thunderbird, see if it sucks any less.
Edited Feb 25 at 12:18 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Feb 25 at 12:16 PM
Welcome! Login or Register