Cels and what else?

I was just wondering, is RS only for cels or can I also upload other art I purcased like original sketches and non-animation related, like my Korotchenko?

Thanks^^
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Nov 03 at 9:32 AM
Yes, all of that stuff is probably okay.

Any original piece of art is fine. Sketches, storyboards, convention swag, etc. are all okay. Official reproductions cels don't fit in that catagory but are still okay. Fan cels are borderline okay, provided that you collect something other than fan cels as well.

Angry anime copyright holders usually leave fansubs and fan fiction (including cels) alone unless the offender gets really obnoxious. (Use your own definition here.)

I don't know what a Korotchenko is. Basically, if you are a cel collector and you have 2 dozen cels and one little offtopic doodad, that's probably okay. If in doubt, put it in a private area if you just want to show your friends.

It's kinda strange that the only people who still ask questions are the ones who never do anything even remotely wrong. Heh. Thanks for asking, though.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 03 at 11:14 PM
"It's kinda strange that the only people who still ask questions are the ones who never do anything even remotely wrong"
WHAHAHA, I wish... -___-;

Nah, a Korotchenko is just a fantasy oil painting by a guy named Korotchenko^^

Thanks for helping me out ^__^
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Nov 04 at 3:08 PM
Welcome! Login or Register