selling most my collection cheap

Gretings all,

I'm in desperate need of money because I'm way in over my head in debt and might end up filing for bankruptcy(sp?)

I'm selling all the cels in my collection but my Princess Nine cels, the Ruin Explorers cels and production art and my Fern Gully cel. oh, and I wish to keep a hold of my Hyper Speed Gran Doll cels for as long as I can.

All the other cels are 25 dollars per cel bucks shipped (free USPS with tracking). the only exception is my polylina that is 100 dollars.

All of my Totsugeki Pappara Tai cels are 75 for the lot including the cel book they are in (note they are not in sleves but are in an Itoya portfolio folder) shipping included. note: A cvel from totsugeki pappara tai cel got damaged so that one got thrown out.

I'm a trustworhty person (see my ebay account feedback user id chibi-joe)

I would have put them on the seller store section but don't have time to list all the cels per catagory, price and the like so instead I'm taking a huge hit and offering them this way.

I take paypal and M.O. only in U.S. funds and the shipping rate I quoted is for shipping in the U.S. only. Add another 5 bucks to the total for international shipping.

If you want a high quality scan of a cel let me know and if you want a cel number feel free to ask. I'll try to get it scanned asap but my scanner is broken so I'll have to go to copy court or some other place.

I wisll ship the cel out withen 48 hourds and let you know when it ships by e-mail and I will reply to all inqueies to this withen 24 hours but e-mail is preffered.

Sorry to the guys who wish to keep selling down to a minimum but I'm a broke college student (spent 500 dollars this semester on books)who owes more than 10 grand (credit card) who will have to move back home because my hours are cut at work and car payments of 100 dollars a month are hard for me to make muchless insurance payments.

From Joe
Edited Jan 27 at 1:07 AM
JoeBoeing
Joe Boeing's Gallery O'Cels
Jan 27 at 12:57 AM
Thanks for the arwork it got here today all I can say is WOW.
Thanks Joe!!!
I'll put them up on my RS site real soon.

(Hey All), Buy these cels from Joe there in very good shape and help the man out.
Good to his word and ships very fast, 3 Days!!!
Thanks.
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Feb 01 at 9:15 PM
Welcome! Login or Register