lame idea...

Heres my idea, why not just hold a however long, week, month ect fundraiser. Only people who want DBZ galleries add to the fund, when completed, make a whole seperate DBZ gallery feature, appoint a admin to deal with all the dbz related nonsence and just let them deal with their own messes? If this is even possible. I still hate paragraphs by the way. As far as the problems with cel stealing you, what if you could get a group of people to sift throught the upload logs ect, they look for same cel shots, whichever was uploaded first by assumption would be the orginal owner, the other one either warned to remove the copy or just get banned. I know this would be a huge task but if you could get help to pull it off and weed all the junk out in the long run it would be better for the site. Well thats just my lamer ideas...
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Oct 31 at 3:36 PM
I coulda swore I had hit reply to thread to add to the DBZ posting...either my brain glitched, which it probally did or the site did, sorry about that.
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Oct 31 at 3:37 PM
NOT lame at all. Something loike $5/month they can afford >) (DBZ-disgusted me...)
Ore-sama
Money's Grave - Mother's Grief
Nov 02 at 5:45 PM
Welcome! Login or Register