sold cels

How long do sold cels stay in the shop? It's my biggest pet peeve when I'm cel shopping. On the one hand, it's great to see what they have had in stock. But more often, it slows down page loading time and gets me sad when I see one I want only to see sold next to it.

I know this is a new feature. I apologize if I've missed a thread discussing this already. I just hate everyone being able to see how much I paid for something. That's something I love about rubberslug. You can add your price paid in the private area so you can keep track without anyone saying cheapskate or high roller.
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Jan 11 at 9:20 PM
Funny you should ask. I've moved on from search to start working on the shop section right now. I'll upload the stuff that works at the moment. There's a thumbnail only version of the shop and all the sold prices are now hidden.

I'm about to add filters. That's not quite in this revision yet. I'll write again when I'm done with it.

EDIT: Filters by all, available, hold, and sold now working.

Before the end of the night, I'll have a few random, available cels from the shop posted on the home page to lure more eyeballs through the shop.

Weblogs, half-completed "Favorite Galleries, and yet-to-be-created Picture Pages are next in line for TLC.

Next upgrade cycle for the shop will include a global series/anime title list (instead of hand-typed), improved trading mechanism, direct import from your cel gallery, and detailed damage reporting.
Edited Jan 11 at 11:58 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 11 at 10:56 PM
And how 'bout dem backgrounds? =)
E
Jan 12 at 1:28 AM
Good job! Keep doing that. =p

As an update on the inside gag for everyone else, I promised E I'd print him some backgrounds about five or six months ago and I told him to keep reminding me until I do it, or else it'll never get done.

Poor, poor E. At this rate, he won't see those backgrounds until the next Lakers trip to the NBA finals...
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 12 at 2:15 AM
Thank you so much for your quick response! It seems to be working great. :)
duotrouble
Cel Envy
Jan 13 at 1:29 AM
Welcome! Login or Register