all dogs apparently go to the toolshed

http://backlotanimation.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Wow.
You weren't kidding about cels in the multiples of a million, were you?

That picture is.... priceless.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Jan 08 at 1:37 AM
That picture makes me feel better about how my own cels are currently being stored. Or their lack of storage. ;)
Edited Jan 08 at 6:32 AM
Gabriel
Gabriel's cels
Jan 08 at 6:28 AM
That is jaw-droppingly amazing!

I'd hate to have to scan all of that.
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Jan 08 at 10:08 AM
Do you think he bought them all at once? I wonder how much it costs since I havn't even broken 50 cels yet and I'm already complaining about the financial strain.
Dechirant
Dechirant
Jan 08 at 10:53 AM
Hello all.
all the art work you see in the pic are in mint condition and what you see is how the cels look when they come out of the production company boxes, The tractor trailer is one of three I have and all have AC to keep them cool and dry.
I put that pic up just to test how to set this site up I will be putting banners and all as soon as I get a chance.
The trailer you see has only artwork from the show All Dogs Go To Heaven 2 and some of the series shows in it and thats all thats in this trailer.
As for cost my mortgage broker loves when I call him. most of my art work is bought in bulk so the prices are a lot lower than you may think.
I never pay retail plus alot of this artwork was bought years ago when cels were alot cheaper.
The trick is buy them when the shows first come out and before the shows get popular when this happens the prices shoot to the moon.
If you need to know something just email me info is always free.
Roy
Edited Jan 08 at 11:37 AM
backlotanimation
Backlotanimation
Jan 08 at 11:35 AM
Welcome! Login or Register