Need Help With Posting Thumbs

Hi,

I have question about the thumbnail feature. Normally when I upload a cel I click the button that says thumbnail and by magic a thumbnail appears. Today when I tried this I did not get a large image and a thumbnail but two large images... I clicked on the thumbnail coverter button several times and nothing happened? Am I doing something wrong or is this a "bug"??

Thanks.

Cel Addict
cel addict
Oct 30 at 12:59 AM
As far as I know, there's only one requirement for the images for this to work right. They must be JPGs. If you uploaded a gif or something, this probably won't work at all or will have some sort of weird or unpredictable results.

Why are GIFs so difficult to deal with?
http://cloanto.com/users/mcb/19950127giflzw.html

If
you're uploading jpgs, then I have no idea why this is messing up. Is anyone else getting this problem?

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 30 at 11:34 AM

Yeah Al the images are Jpgs. I tried the thumbnail this morning and it seems to be working fine now.....?????..Thanks.

-Cel Addict
cel addict
Oct 30 at 8:49 PM
Let me know if it misbehaves again, and on which cel it misbehaves. Our upload directory is full of aborted/misdirected uploads and I have a feeling that some bug in the image sizing module may have some sort of bug in it. (This one is not my fault, I didn't program that part...)

Thanks again. Hope everything works out for you.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 30 at 10:03 PM
Welcome! Login or Register