Updates

Hi jason,
I was wondering (no not about smut) I went and edited some text on my gallery and it bumped my banner to the updated page. I was wondering if there was a way to edit simple text things without putting up a false "look at my new cels" alarm. It would also keep the update page a little less cluttered. And while I'm at it wouldn't it be nifty if that little new tag could pop up on the main page of the gallery itself so folks could find the new cels when there is an update.
thanks
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Oct 29 at 7:29 PM
About the false updates:

I'm *reasonably* certain that any updates are just tied to whenever the database field is updated. Anything you update updates the whole enchilada. I think. I'll try to make a point about this one later.

As far as the "new" graphic showing up on the home page.... there are dates next to the series already showing the last cel put into the catagory. So, if this were to make it in, it would be solidly in the "low priority" box since it doesn't really add any widespread functionality. Sorry.

Let me know if I can help with anything else. Must... finish... self-promotion....

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 30 at 12:54 AM
Welcome! Login or Register