sales feedback requested

Potato pancakes...with sour cream...*insert drooling sound that Homer makes* Sorry, I was just at a German market yesterday. I really do have something to add to this thread.

I just tried out the shop for the first time a few days ago, but I have already been successful with it. Thanks for making this option available to us Jason!! I love that I know my items are going to people of the cel community at Rubberslug. And I don't have to worry about deadbeat bidders, etc. as much as I would if I put it on Ebay.

You guys mentioned previously about "hashing" out a general list of guidelines. I was thinking that it would be great for sellers to have a module where they could put their own rules, shipping policies, etc. so that they don't have to type the same information again every time. Sorry if you thought of this already. I'll try to think of some other things I'd like to see, but so far all the issues I have with the current system you are already planning to change in the final version.

Thanks again for your dedication and all your hard work!!

Jamie :)
Fever's Break
Fever's Escape
Dec 10 at 7:54 AM
shipping options?
(usps, ups, fed ex, that new one dnl or something)
Zag
Zag's Cels of Junk She Likes
Dec 10 at 6:37 PM
Shipping, yes! I knew there was something I'd forgotten. And maybe a separate spot for genga/douga sales or Backgrounds for sale?
birdie
Oni Hime's Palace of Delights
Dec 10 at 7:47 PM
Paging just added. More features to be added after dinner.
Edited Dec 10 at 8:29 PM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Dec 10 at 8:29 PM
How about sorting by price or availability?
Edited Dec 11 at 12:27 AM
lonelymountain
The Lonely Mountain
Dec 11 at 12:27 AM
Welcome! Login or Register