This board text and images

How about being able to upload "images", along with the text here on this board.

(Maybe this has been covered.)

Another idea considering the last statement would be having an "archive" of board postings..

(both examples: "ANIMANGA FORUM")

Thanks,

E
E
Oct 25 at 10:44 PM
Eric,

Hey, I did this in six hours a few months ago! We're lucky that you can actually get the messages back from the server after you post them. It's well-documented, but everytime I add a feature I have to figure out how it works asgain. Heheh.

I really want to add more personalization options to the board, but it really was meant to be more of a q&a place than a "chill with your buddies" place. I'm just not in tune with the message board/IM/ICQ generation I guess.

My goal for the picture thing is more of an interactive gallery thing. I hope to someday program RS with the ability to create miniature "cel galleries" inside the message board so you can make posts that look like items in your cel gallery. I also wanted to put message boards inside your galleries (if you so choose) so visitors can leave messages, etc. That's the only reason you can't upload images here yet. What a lame excuse, huh? Sorry about this.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 29 at 5:10 PM
Welcome! Login or Register