small gripe

Im sorry for posting this, but whats up with these new galleries being posted that arnt listing any cels. And the newest one was just pure craziness about doin it for the fun of it. Sorry for my small rant....
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Oct 24 at 11:47 PM
I don't care for this either. It shows up on the front page with "look! pics of my dog!" updated. ~_~

One new gallery features a cel for sale, and a wishlist. We all have to start somewhere, but i don't think it's wise to upload your own picture... in a cel gallery.
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Oct 27 at 8:37 PM
Of course, even the best automated filter will still fail to filter out the well-crafted turd.

The gallery lists are getting a bit crowded now. I will have to start separating by individual letters of the alphabet I think. I'll do this right now.

If someone can think of a clever way to display only the galleries that have useful things in them. I'm working on Spinizuey's suggestion of a "favorites" list so maybe I can work in some sort of aggregate "favorite" value for sites.

Oh well. I'm open to ideas on this one.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 29 at 4:59 PM
It's probably pretty apparent if anyone has looked at the gallery listings yet, but the galleries are now listed by each individual letter to hopefully combat the massive download times associated with merely looking through the site.

Hope everyone out there in Internet land has cable or DSL or is getting it soon... it's getting tough to looks at cels these days without it.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 29 at 6:35 PM
Today, another freakin cel voided site was created! And to top it off, it was a DBZ named one, obviously in retalition to the DBZ post. Said it had only images, sadly I dunno why I went to see what was in it, but only thing there was a blue smiley face! I know Im new to RS, but I just gotta say things like that ruin it for other people. Gas em all! Er well, thats a lil harsh maybe. But can there be some sort of if no cel is posted on within 1 hour or so of gallery creation, the gallery gets closed rule? Somethin??? Hello...???
Thrance
Thrance's Cels
Nov 03 at 12:15 AM
Welcome! Login or Register