Page problem

I know there are so many things to work out on the site. I just want to point out on little bug I found while browsing the site. I don't know if this has been brought to your attention yet.

I noticed that I could not click the little arrow button (>>) in gabriel's gallery (specifically the battle athletes section). It would just refresh page one, instead of moving to page two..etc.

Just a little FYI
ttyl!
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Oct 23 at 1:39 PM
I'm not sure if she contacted you or not jason, but maybe you notice there is something wrong with one of the galleries in the listing.

mayo.rubberslug.com

This is my best friend's gallery, and she's never been able to "mouse over" and see what was updated, and NOW her title to her site is all messed up, saying "gifts of paint" before her title. "gifts of paint" is one of the sections she has for cels. Neither of us can figure out what is causing either of these problems. Maybe you can check it out? Thanks ^^
spinizuey
Golden Dawn
Oct 29 at 2:05 PM
Oops.

The problem is in the series that has a " in it. In this particular instance, the quotes are causing the problems. For now, you can fix this by not using " or ' in series names. Javascript doesn't like my clever little pop up boxes when they have extra quotes. I'm pretty sure you can use anything else. Sorry about this. I'll look at fixing this in a bit.

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 29 at 5:23 PM
Oops. Typo. My bad.

This should work now. The >> goes to page 11. Very few people have over 10 pages of cels in one section, so I guess that's why no one ever noticed this was busted... quite impressive.

If you're a Battle Athletes fan, check out Gabriel's new and improved Battle Athlete's section. You can now get to pages 11 through 14. (That's 80+ cels. I don't think I have 80 cels total.)

http://gabriel.rubberslug.com

jn
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Oct 29 at 5:32 PM
Welcome! Login or Register