all you can eat (and then some)

[adminpoll]65[/adminpoll]

... or maybe it's the fact that the guy is a little 130-pound Japanese guy?

Eh, this is more of a "hey, check this freak out" than an actual poll. I'll think of a real poll. Gimme a day or two.

EDIT

Just picked up that last article on CNN. You see, I'm originally from Houston. When people ask if I ride a horse to work, I should just start saying, "Yes. Yes I do." If this does not sufficiently explain why no one should ever want to live in Houston (besides the traffic, construction, lack of zoning, pollution, and sports teams that have a tendency to choke), then nothing will.
Edited Nov 17 at 12:30 AM
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 17 at 12:21 AM
Yeah, but he gets all the babes =)

I could not resist.
Edited Nov 17 at 1:52 AM
E
Nov 17 at 1:52 AM
Whoa! I just read the last option. That scares me about 12 different ways. I grew up with hunting, but it was a responsiblity and we ate the meat. Pointing and clicking to kill for sport is as scary as the combination of two of my Great Uncles, a bottle of Wild Turkey, and a pickup truck. eeep
Foechadan
Nearachd Nathair Sgiathach
Nov 17 at 11:10 AM
hamburgers hot dogs, and hunting. but when can we have "a modest proposal"

take pictures of animals online,hunting online,natural proression. lets hope it dosen't get to the point of mobile dolls for war. (wait, were heading that way aren't we)
indy
Painted Plastik
Nov 17 at 1:21 PM
Nah, we (Americans) already have those.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1560898.stm

...they're
not bipedal and carrying energy swords yet, but they do fly. I think the modified some to shoot as well.
noisywalrus
Plastic Future
Nov 17 at 1:29 PM
Welcome! Login or Register